How To Make Cigarette Or Pipe Tobacco
Booklet With Tobacco Plant Seeds
Making tobacco at home is much easier than you may think!
Get a large harvest from these supplied Huge-leaf 'Grade A' Burley tobacco plant seeds. Just follow the planting instructions. Then make your own pipe and cigarette smoking tobacco by using only ordinary kitchen appliances. This is fast and simple. Everything is described in this booklet. There is no special facility or equipment needed! Save thousands of dollars every year and avoid all the chemicals from store-bought smoking tobacco. I have smoked homemade tobacco for years!
THE BOOKLET: "How To Make Tobacco". , contains a growing guide and a detailed, step-by-step tobacco leaf processing instruction. You will enjoy the fresh homemade cigarette or pipe tobacco and you may also experience less coughing. This booklet has eight pages, 16 pictures and five sections:
1. Growing your pipe / cigarette tobacco plants
2. Harvesting and drying your smoking tobacco. Do not waste your time and remove the leaves from the plant in order to dry them. Instead, dry the whole plant (this takes only about 6 weeks). Also read about how to avoid mold. You do not want to inhale potentially dangerous spores.
3. Cutting the tobacco leaves. It takes only seconds to cut tobacco for 70 cigarettes. Do not use a paper shredder for cutting. It does not work too well.
4. How to cure tobacco. This curing method removes all the impurities such as oils, sap and ammonia from your tobacco. If the drying or growing conditions have not been ideal, it will also force the tobacco to change color. This step takes only one or two hours and can easily be done in your kitchen. There is no need to get complicated and to build a curing chamber!
5. Moisturizing / Flavoring with store-bought flavoring agents. Also menthol and Canadian tobacco taste.
THE TOBACCO SEEDS: 1500+ 'Grade A' Huge-leaf Tobacco Seeds. These seeds were collected from the largest organically grown tobacco plants. This variety creates an abundance of flowers and larger seedpods. They have the best genetic makeup to produce huge plants. Expect 72" tall plants with 24.5" wide and 32.5" long leaves and a stem diameter of about 2.5". One plant of this variety can produce 200 gram (0.44 pounds) of tobacco for about 312 cigarettes! Provide good soil, enough water and this plant will show you what it can do. It will grow HUGE, have a tropical look and become the talk in your neighborhood :) Favored by many because of the mild taste, it still contains enough nicotine to satisfy any smoker. Acclimatized to a cooler northern climate (zone 2), these mature plants can survive a short, mild frost of about 26.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
Buy With Confidence
Should this item not live up to your full expectations, or it was lost / damaged during transit, then please contact us. We will answer you within two working days and solve the problem by shipping this item again or give you a refund, whatever you prefer. Your satisfaction is important to us. When you are happy with our service, then please tell others. Your support will encourage us to continue with this site for smokers.
Shipping: To the United States $1.10 for this item. To Canada $0.75. All other countries $1.85. No extra shipping charges for any additional seed package or booklet.
We Accept: VISA, Master Card, Discover, American Express and PayPal. Payments are processed over a secure connection. Also Mail Orders.
Order filling: Every item will be mailed within two working days by regular air mail in a separate envelope.
TIP: Your purchase is protected when you let PayPal handle your payment transaction. Just click the PayPal link, after having clicked Add to cart .You can still use your Charge Card and you do not need to have a PayPal account. Should you wish not to use PayPal, then click the Checkout link.
Click the links on the top left hand side to go to our information for smokers.
- Please e-mail me if you experience a problem with this site -
Restrictions: Due to import/export laws, seeds cannot be sent to Australia, New Zealand, the Arab Emirate or Switzerland.
Text, graphics and photographs are property of: SeedGnome.com
Click here for some tobacco growing tips