How To Make Smoking Tobacco
Instruction Booklet With Plant Seeds
How to make tobacco at home? This is much easier than you may think!
Get a large harvest from these supplied Huge-leaf 'Grade A' Burley tobacco plant seeds. Just follow the planting instructions. Then make your own smoking tobacco at home by using only ordinary kitchen appliances. This is fast and simple. Everything is described in this booklet. There is no special facility or equipment needed! Save thousands of dollars every year and avoid all the chemicals from store-bought smoking tobacco. I grow and make my own cigarette tobacco already for years!
THE BOOKLET: "How To Make Tobacco". It contains a growing guide and a detailed, step-by-step tobacco leaf processing instruction. You will enjoy the fresh taste from your homemade cigarette or pipe smoking tobacco and you may also experience less coughing. This booklet has eight pages, 16 pictures and five sections:
1. Growing the tobacco plants
2. Harvesting and drying your tobacco. Do not waste your time and remove the leaves for the drying. Instead, dry the whole plant (this takes only about 6 weeks). Read also about, how to avoid mold. You do not want later to inhale potentially dangerous spores.
3. Cutting the tobacco leaves. It takes only seconds to cut tobacco for 70 cigarettes. Do not use a paper shredder to cut the leaves.
4. Tobacco curing. This curing method does remove all the impurities such as oils, sap and ammonia from your tobacco. If the drying or growing conditions have not been ideal, it will also force the tobacco to change color. This step takes only one or two hours and can very easy be done in your kitchen. You do not need to buy or build a curing chamber!
5. Moisturizing / Flavoring with store-bought flavoring agents. Also menthol and Canadian tobacco taste.
THE SUPPLIED TOBACCO SEEDS: 1500+ 'Grade A' Huge-leaf Tobacco Seeds. These seeds were collected from the largest organically grown tobacco plants. This variety creates an abundance of flowers and larger seedpods. They have the best genetic makeup to produce more huge plants. Expect 72" tall plants with 24.5" wide and 32.5" long leaves and a stem diameter of about 2.5". One plant of this variety can produce 200 gram (0.44 pounds) of tobacco for about 312 cigarettes! Provide good soil, enough water and this plant will show you what it can do. It will grow HUGE, have a tropical look and become the talk in your neighborhood :) Favored by many because of the mild taste, it still contains enough nicotine to satisfy any smoker. Acclimatized to a cooler northern climate (zone 2), these mature plants can survive a short, mild frost of about 26.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
Guaranteed Quality & Delivery
1. These seeds are guaranteed to germinate. Tested and packaged in 2012. Should you have difficulties with the germination, then just contact us for a replacement.
2. Extra precaution will be taken with the packaging to protect the seeds. We will mail you a replacement, if damage occurred or this item is lost in the mail.
3. Cross pollination has been avoided by planting other tobacco varieties far away. Your plants will look the same as shown in the pictures.
Shipping: To the United States $1.10 for this item. To Canada $0.75. All other countries $1.85. No extra shipping charges for any additional seed package or booklet.
Payment: PayPal, Credit Cards, Money Orders and Checks.
Order filling: Every item will be mailed within two working days by regular air mail in a separate envelope.
Tip: Store seeds in a freezer to keep them viable for many decades.
Restrictions: Due to import/export laws, seeds cannot be sent to Australia, New Zealand, the Arab Emirate or Switzerland.
Text, graphics and photographs are property of: SeedGnome.com
Click here for some tobacco growing tips on our homepage