How To Grow Your Own Tobacco
Here a booklet on how to grow your own tobacco in your garden, large flower pots on a balcony. Tobacco plants can be grown in any planting zone and it is easy! This booklet contains step-by-step instructions and it comes together with 1000 Virginia tobacco plant seeds. Anybody can grow tobacco at home, save money and avoid the chemicals from store-bought tobacco.
The BOOKLET: "How To Grow Your Own Tobacco". Step-by-step instructions to grow your own tobacco. This booklet has eight pages with 20 pictures:
1. Germinating Tobacco Seeds
3. De-suckering Your Plants
6. Seed Collecting And Seed Drying
7. Seed Extracting And Storing
8. Growing Tobacco Plants In Large Flowerpots
TOBACCO SEEDS: 1000 + Virginia Bright-leaf Tobacco Seeds. These plants grow better in sandy, poorer soil than most other tobacco plant varieties. They produce a slightly milder smoke than the Huge-leaf Burley plant. The Virginia tobacco can reach 80" in height, with 20" wide and 26" long leaves. The leaves are easier to dry and they change their color already when growing. Smoke this homegrown tobacco straight or use it for blending. If you have a problem with grasshoppers in your area, then this plant may not be your best choice. I guess, they enjoy a good chew too :) This Virginia is acclimatized to a cooler northern climate (zone 2) and the mature plant can survive a short, mild frost of around 26.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
Guaranteed Quality & Delivery
1. These Virginia seeds are from the latest harvest and they have a guaranteed germination rate of at least 85%. Should you have difficulties with the germination, then just contact us for a free replacement.
2. Extra precaution will be taken with the packaging to protect the seeds from damage by mail sorting machines. Should damage occur, or if this item is lost in shipping, then we will mail you a replacement.
3. Cross pollination has been avoided by planting other tobacco varieties far away. Your plants will look identical to the pictures as shown.
Shipping: To the To the United States $1.10 for this item. To Canada $0.75. All other countries $1.85.
Free Shipping: No extra shipping charges for any additional seed package(s) or booklets.
Payment methods: PayPal, Credit Cards, Money Orders and Checks.
Order filling: Within two business days. Every item will be mailed in a separate envelope for a safer delivery.
Tip: Store seeds in a freezer to keep them viable for many decades.
Restrictions: Due to import/export laws, seeds cannot be sent to Australia, New Zealand, the Arab Emirate or Switzerland.
Text, graphics and photographs are property of Seedgnome.com
Click here for some tips on our homepage